DefenceIndia is a think-tank. It is a thought-provoker and a pathfinder for issues related to national interest and new-age nuances in diplomacy, cyber-warfare and future-ready solutions.
The core asset is an online repository of News and Features related to national security/defence/diplomacy/technology/policy etc. DefenceIndia offers services in capacity development, advisory and innovative communications for perception management.
DefenceIndia is at the forefront of innovations (events, surveys, seminars) and initiatives that aim to create a broad base of global citizens to be engaged with issues related to national interests.
DefenceIndia aligns with organisations and enterprises for collaborative research projects and perception management. DefenceIndia assists Corporate entities in reaching out the best talent base available, the ex-defence officers. And offers training solutions in leadership, team building and communications.
Some milestones, during the previous years:
- DefenceIndia conducted the seminal ‘Excellence Awards’ that felicitated ex-service officers for their success in their second stints in the corporate sector.
- DefenceIndia conceived and organized an event at Wagah Border, in 2005, that had our team collect Rakhi’s from all parts of the nation and symbolically tie them to the Jawaans on either side of the borders.
- DefenceIndia was one of the online sponsors of major International shows, like Fighter Conference in Singapore, Coastal Surveillance 2005, Dominant Battleship Knowledge Asia and Littoral Defence 2005. It was seen in 2006 at the Network Centric Warfare and APS Asia, Singapore and Hong Kong respectively.
- DefenceIndia conducted nationwide surveys on topics relevant to the Indian Defence Forces. The first one, on Whether Conscription should be made compulsory and the second, on Whether ex-defence officers are a good asset for corporate companies. Both were well-received by the industry, the forces and the press.
- Since 2000, when the web-presence was first launched, DefenceIndia strengthened its web initiatives and major companies like Safran, Mazagaon Dock et al have been the notable advertisers on the website.
DefenceIndia is an initiative of Credence Communications Pvt Ltd, a management consulting firm, based in New Delhi, India.